Calligraphy by Rev. Tenrai Ryūshin Azuma Rōshi
Sōtō Zen Temple
PRATICE IN PERSON
We continue the weekly practice together on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays both in person and online.
Reservations are required to participate in person: book here. | PROTOCOL PROCEDURES ANTI-COVID SHINNYOJI TEMPLE (Italian)
To connect remotely on Zoom platform book here.
For further information please consult our Calendar page (Italian) »
Rev. Anna Maria Iten Shinnyo Marradi, spiritual guide of the Temple, recieved the Transmission of Dharma from Rev. Tenrai Ryūshin Azuma Rōshi 72nd Abbot of Daijōji Monastery.
Shinnyoji Temple is open to everyone regardless of their orientation and belief. Shinnyoji is in association with the Italian Buddhist Union and the Sōtō-shū Shūmūchō in Japan.
Monday | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday | 5:55 am - 6:30 am
Thursday | 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Once per month
ANNUAL INTENSIVE RETREATS
Every six months
Shinnyoji Sangha Newsletter
Periodical diary illustrating the life of the Sangha. Reflections, poems, reports, tales, images, compositions and testimonies: the changing reality of Zen practitioners in the infinite shades of the Way.
In this edition:
- Editorial: “In this time of multiple migrations: faith, and welcoming of the unknown (foreign)”
- Conference: “Zen and Detachment: Being in the World but not of the World”
- Celebration of Gotan-e
- How Zen Resonates in the West - Words of the Sangha of Shinnyoji
- 12th Anniversary of the Permanent Seat of Shinnyoji
- Talk: His Holiness the Dalai Lama - The Four Noble Truths
- Interreligious meetings and more.